5 Smart Tips for a Safe Summer
When you think of summertime, beaches, grilling and fireworks all come to mind. What doesn’t come to mind are the dangers lurking behind each of these activities. Don’t become a statistic! Follow our Summer Safety Tips to ensure that your summer fun activities go off without a hitch.
Download 5 Smart Tips for a Safe Summer
Download the eBook
- Reapply sunscreen that hasn’t expired every 2 hours.
- Watch out for the dangerous “too’s” when swimming: too tired, too cold, too far from safety, too much sun, too much strenuous activity.
- Keep pets and children a safe distance from the grill.
- Don’t underestimate smaller fireworks. They burn at 2,000 degrees!
- Sign up for Smart911.com to keep your family protected.
Sign Up Today
Sign up for Smart911 now to create your free and secure Safety Profile. Smart911 can help save your life in the event of an emergency and help first responders assist you when every second counts.
SIGN UP NOW